FTH Supplies BIG MO...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] FTH Supplies BIG MOVE!  

Rhonda
(@rhonda-2)
Member Admin

I just wanted to take a few minutes and give you all an update on how the move is going! 

It's been a CRAZY couple of weeks 🙁 Trying to move a home and business in a week or so is a huge undertaking. Then let's toss in the holidays and Covid to really make it fun! I don't like the downtime any more than you do, but I'm so glad we made this choice as PA keeps adding more and more Covid restrictions 🙁 We are OFFICIALLY working from home again, so there's no way we can be shut down! 

We're almost there! Everything is in the new location and most all tools and stock is in place. I've started processing orders again so in the next day you should see an update on any orders you may have open. If it's gone beyond the 7 working day time frame for your order, we'll be including a shop coupon for you to help make up for the delay. 

We're scrambling to get everything finished today since they're calling for 10" to 14" inches of snow here tomorrow, it's imperative that we get all machines in place today! 

Enjoy your Wednesday and keep us in your thoughts...we're close to the finish line and I haven't killed anyone yet 😀 

Topic starter Posted : 15/12/2020 12:33 pm
Share: