Upon purchase you will receive a PDF download with details about the video tutorial and the video tutorial link for viewing
Fusion 360 is a robust 3d modeling program that you can use to create your own unique designs for 3d printing as well as laser cutting or engraving. In this video we will be focusing on creating your own cutters for cookies and/or polymer clay.
Using your new skill, you'll be able to create custom cutters for your personal use, selling at craft shows, or even selling online.
By the end of this video tutorial, you will have the knowledge to build custom cutters using Fusion 360. This is not a broad range tutorial; we will be focusing on the Fusion 360 tools and commands to build cookie or clay cutters only.
You will learn how to:
• Insert a canvas/image to Fusion 360 as a reference image
• Scale your reference image to your desired size
• Use the sketch tools to draw your cutter shape
• Use the offset to build your cutter's base and wall profiles
• Use the extrude feature to build your 3-dimensional cutter
• Use the chamfer feature to create sharp cutting edges
• Exporting your completed design
• Importing your completed design into your slicing software for printing.