The items below are just some of the options out there for sublimation supplies. I’ve used and recommend all the products listed. If you have questions about anything, please feel free to reach out through our contact form, I’m always happy to help.
As a disclaimer…I do earn a few cents off each purchase made through my links. The amount I make does not influence the price you pay in any way.
- Epson Inkjet Printer – I STRONGLY suggest an EcoTank printer with the ink tanks rather than cartridges. You’ll pay a little more for the printer but save money and headaches in the long term.
- Sublimation Ink – You can’t sublimate without it!
- Sublimation Paper – Another must have supply.
- Butcher Paper – A must have tool
- Heat Press Machine – If you’re going to be doing any amount of sublimating, you will want a heat press machine.
- Sublimation Blanks – Jewelry, home decor, and more
- Sublimation Designs – You can create your own, or purchase pre-made designs.
- Sublimation Transfers – If you don’t have the sublimation printer and ink. You can purchase pre-printed transfers. You just need blanks and a heat press.
- Men’s TShirt – 100% Polyester